Monday, August 25, 2008
I know I shouldn't be doing this now. I'm supposed to be mugging.
I wonder is it my fault or it's nobody's fault that I'm totally turned away from studies.
Or everything I used to be good at.
Seeing everyone overtake you when you obviously used to be the leader of the pack, man that doesn't feel good.
I printed out my papers to do the questions for revision.
It's simply blank.
I meant, to me.
Imagine reading and reading the question, having
ABSOLUTELY no idea how to start the first line.
So what in the world is the difference between compression ratio and cut-off ratio?
DAMMIT! Why can't it be easier to understand.
Had a nice long talk with Venny the other day after the outing.
In the past,
- Be the change you want to see in the world - I believe in the best of my friends -
Now,
- Be the change you want to see in the world - I believe in the best of my friends, even if it means myself being deluded. -
It's a sad difference.
Thanks Venny for waking me up.
Indeed a true friend.
He's proven it time and again.
LMS outings makes me nostalgic.
Where had all the peaceful, no competitions, just a bunch of friends playing piano time went to?
Then we had one common burning question.
Would you choose a simple life, peaceful life?
Or a complicated up-and-down life?
Staying single or getting married finally?
I know I'll find myself getting married. But still, it makes good controversies to talk about.
Looking forward to the next outing, full force or not.
I know I'm contented just having one Venny and one John to understand me.
I know Baby will be by my side.
Alley-oop @ 12:07:00 AM