Tuesday, November 18, 2008
Ah, more stories.
Saturday went to Lunar Asian Fusion Bar with Venny bro.
It was cool to see Y2J up close.
Super crowded, the place was.
Venny won the tickets for being a user of colour-me-tunes of singtel.
He pays $5 a month for something he doesn't use and he got the tickets. =D
We walked ALL the way to lau pa sat for dinner, which was well at 9pm.
The ban mian sux I tell you. =X
Chit chatted over beer and that's a super fulfilling day, chit chatting with ole buddy. =D
Sunday was concert for AISS.
Cantare II.
Hey, I went for both Cantare.
It's boring, and it was disappointing.
Most of us felt like we wasted our time and money.
Namely me, venny, nick.
I don't know how KL feels about it 'cos I never asked.
Though Venny and I did agree, you won't be seeing us at another choir concert anymore.
At least not by AISS anyway.
HOWEVER, we say Ms LOH!
Or Mdm.
She seems to be an item with Mr Lee, the art teacher.
Short and handsome. Girls, don't know whether to be happy or disappointed.
Ms Loh was the best Mother Tongue teacher I've ever had.
She the teacher I miss most next to Miss Low, or Mdm Low now.
She taught me in 3E6, and sent me and Venny to remedial classes conducted by her, which were EFFECTIVE!
Never before had I attended effective remedial classes, least of all, Chinese.
So happy to see her.
Ah! Next, we went to Yishun mac for supper of Mega Mcspicy.
Nick and I bought beer at 7-11.
No more Heineken for me.
Amsterdam FTW!
Nick is a roxxor drinker.
I turn red immediately, though not the least bit drunk.
Wonder why.
It sux, cos it makes everyone worry when they drink with me.
They think I'm drunk. =.=
Can't blame them, but I don't know why my face goes so red when I drink.
Seems to only happen to beer.
Even hard liquour doesn't do that to me.
That concludes my well deserved rest on weekend!
Monday was school as usual, and late as usual.
Stomach ache in the middle of the day forced me to skip lessons and go home.
Tuesday, that is today.
Ah, what an eventful day.
I manage to complete my assessed tutorials!
First tutorial done on my own in SP!
Congratulations.
And guess what, I know how to do rib, when the shitting teacher got no clue what the hell.
Fuck him.
He's teaching us unorthodox methods which will cause us marks in tests, which he won't be marking.
He doesn't know how to draw the damn thing the orthodox way.
Screw.
Anyway, I figured out how to do, and turned into Aunt Agony for one of classmates which I barely know.
Engineering Maths class was teh pwnzor!
I was happily doing partial differentiation and listening to Dr Liu.
When we were dismissed, he stopped by my row along the aisles and told me my test score full marks.
Wahaha! There's hope for my self-earned distinction this semester =D
Off to bed to collect my full marks tmr morning during tutorial!
(Hardly any chance to show off, now's my chance)
Labels: A = C, A=B, B=C. Therefore
Alley-oop @ 11:49:00 PM