Friday, July 24, 2009
Hi all.
I am here to blog, because ~
I am doing CSW Resume!
Communication Skills for Work!
Task for this few weeks is to:
1. Look for a real job advertisement online or from newspaper
2. Write a Resume
3. Write a letter
4. Role-playing, as the interviewee
I highlighted all the stuff that I can sell about myself to be short-listed for interview.
I have ZERO technical skills. GG.
Materials Requirement Planning - Don't remember learning that during Materials classes for 3years plus.
Inventory Control - Industrial Engineering might have taught a bit, though I don't remember ever hearing about it too.
Haha.
This is interesting how well I'd fare in the working society that I'd be stepping into soon.
Adapting and working to datelines are stuff I am good at and getting better at,
but how do you actually prove to the employer you can?
I wonder if I'd ever make it to be a teacher.
I imagine having trouble teaching English due to my inability to tell the difference between a present perfect tense and a don't-know-what tense.
My maths is a screw-up outside of algebra and calculus.
Maybe I can screw around with alternate segment theorem.
I don't do Chemistry, Biology, Physics - Light and Physics - Sound all that well.
I forgot over focal point leads to what image, below focal. Whatever.
Time to think hard about my career.
Alley-oop @ 12:52:00 AM