Wednesday, July 22, 2009
I am trying to learn a few heroes.
Death Prophet.
Zeus.
Death Prophet
Mostly I start with 3 ironwood branches,
1 circlet, 3 clarities and 1 set of tangoes.
This allows me to spam my wave until i farm up a void stone. Generally, as a rule, I wave when i can kill a creep while damaging the hero, and killing the ranged creep with normal attack.
My bro says, deliver two hits to the hero before and after my wave. I don't know how. Though I've come to realize DP's range is incredible, good for bullying short heroes. I beat the Tinker in lane that way. Though I can't seem to win an AP. Hero mismatch? Unless John, Wu Heng or my bro tells me otherwise, I shall assume I'm too noob.
I wonder if I should farm after level 7 or gang a bit. After all, solo DP at level 7 hits the double laners pretty bad. 1 wave = 1/3 life gone a non-str hero.
Yet, as a carry, DP's job is to farm? I wonder what. Only take part in absolute kills like spectres, faceless-es? Or do a tinker, farm after hunting the lane?
Zeus is pretty much easy to use after following the guide in forums. It's written by Merlini. Bolt before arc, never be dependent on arc, abuse bolt range, abuse bolt damage, abuse bolt sight and wrath sight. Personally, I hate using wrath for killing escaping heroes. Half the time teammates mis-predict the HP and waste my ulti, when I can use wrath to gang so much better.
Alley-oop @ 2:53:00 AM