Tuesday, July 28, 2009
I'm tired.
There's Fluid Mechanics re-test tomorrow.
There's Engineering Thermodynamics re-test on Friday.
I dismiss at 12 noon. Guess what time the test is?
Ya, 5-6.30pm. GG
Been trying to study or Fluid Mechanics.
I still wonder how I failed.
I meant, there's only those few formulae.
Head loss, friction factor, Reynold's number.
Maybe pipe length, internal diameter.
Pi(d)^2 / 4.
Centrifugal Pumps?
Ya, I think I screwed up there.
But wouldn't scoring in the higher weightage topic 1,
help me to at least pass?
I've been trying to do my topic 1 tutorials,
which I didn't do during MST.
It seems just that straightforward =.=
Thinking about how fast I am about to have my
(possibly & hopefully) last exams in SP,
I feel, inadequate. Like, I'm not prepared.
Maybe it's just inadequate for exams.
Hopefully it is.
Actually, hopefully it's neither.
Exams. I suck at it.
I'm so lazy.
Alley-oop @ 11:41:00 PM