<body>
The Game

Where 35 seconds happen
Where 81 points happen
Where never meant to be, happens

Where amazing happens

das Coach

Jim Zheng Xin
24-02-1989
Pisces

Loves

Basketball
Chocolate
Milk Tea
Oreo
Chips More
Dota & Maple

Hates

Bugs
School

Wishlist

Finish my revision
Meet kobe
Graduate
Improve my game


Cheers

Talk to Jim


Teammates

Guo liang
John
Jun wei
Kianleong
Layyan
Mehman
Nafi

Legends

August 2008
November 2008
December 2008
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
September 2010
April 2011
May 2011
April 2012
May 2012
July 2012
September 2012
October 2012
November 2012

Credits

Designer: Carrie
Basecodes: Lil.queens
Host: photobucket
Saturday, August 15, 2009

My template weird weird de.
Ah. Time to blog.
It's been some time.

End of semester examinations are coming.
I know I am going to screw up my Finals.
Hopefully, I get at least just enough to pass.
And I'll happily graduate and move to my new phase of life.

Here are some plans I have.
1. Part time teaching in
-Ahmad Ibrahim Secondary School
-Naval Base Secondary School
-Christ Church Secondary School

2. Using the pay, I intend to:
-Driving License
-Basketball Coaching License
-Sneakers
-Not so casual shoes
-Save up for a decent phone
-Save up for Diablo 3

3. I intend to go for the Physical Proficiency Test, which I found that the registration is still open.

4. Spam CMPB

5. Cry my heart out for finally struggling through my study life.

6. Drive a car to East Coast Park, have picnic, fly kites, chit chat.

7. Play relaxing games!

Now to basketball.
ALL RIGHT!

San Antonio Spurs are the second best team in the West right now in my opinion.
I like their trade, robbing Milwaukee of Richard Jefferson.
Daylight robbery!
Now that Antonio McDyess has been signed to Spurs,
Their starting line-up looks somewhat like this.
Centre - Tim Duncan
Power Forward - Antonio McDyess
Small Forward - Richard Jefferson
Shooting Guard - Michael Finley
Point Guard - Tony Parker
Sixth Man - Manu Ginobili

This is an imbalanced 6-man rotation, with last year's rookie George Hill coming off a great season in my opinion.
And picking up DeJuan Blair.
Seriously, I don't know why so many teams pass up on him.
So Spurs stole him with a second round pick.
It's so lucky!
If he turns out a bust, no biggie.
Talent-wise, he can go real far.
Such a low risk high reward draft for Spurs.
I seriously respect Spurs management.
They turned a dying franchise around by acquiring Tim Duncan when David Robinson went down.
Took two championships away.
When The Admiral retired, Tony Parker developed and Manu was such a great pick at 57th.
Now the aging Spurs lost one crucial defender in Bruce Bowen(freaking old),
but gained another great defender in Richard Jefferson(29 and in his prime man!)
Lakers won't have it easy, but as long as Andrew Bynum picks up his own shit and improves next season,
HAHA! Lakers are gonna go BACK2BACK~

Boston Celtics is now a really strong team.
Leon Powe was lost, but Glen "Big baby" Davis picked up.
Rajon Rondo this season broke out of his shell and excelled.
Next seasons Celtics will be a force to reckon with.

A hustle, young and strong centre in Kendrick Perkins.
Future hall of famer and one of my favourite power forwards of all time, Kevin Garnett.
Paul Pierce (Hell of a captain and small forward, I remember the phrase in NBA.com. "When teams game-plan Boston, they game-plan for Paul Pierce, not KG")
Ray Allen (This season he shook off his rust and shot without mercy)
Rajon Rondo (As mentioned)

Crazy!

My dear Lakers.
They lost Ariza.
His screws are loose man.
He wants a "Bigger Role", when he is taking a ride to the podium for the championship ring alongside Kobe.
You CRAZY? Know your place man. Anywhere behind Kobe.
They got a Ron Artest.
It's an upgrade at that position player-wise.
But I think it's going to be awkward in the locker-room with all the past encounters between Ron Ron and Kobe.
Andrew Bynum, PLEASE DON'T FEED LIKE IVERSON!
Post up when your teammates spreads the defense. Stop whining and a few nice rolls to the basket and you'll be doing 20points a night. Oh, please grab rebounds TY!
With an unsteady Bynum and an addition of Artest, on paper, this is the best team in the league.
But you never know.

Alley-oop @ 3:29:00 AM