<body>
The Game

Where 35 seconds happen
Where 81 points happen
Where never meant to be, happens

Where amazing happens

das Coach

Jim Zheng Xin
24-02-1989
Pisces

Loves

Basketball
Chocolate
Milk Tea
Oreo
Chips More
Dota & Maple

Hates

Bugs
School

Wishlist

Finish my revision
Meet kobe
Graduate
Improve my game


Cheers

Talk to Jim


Teammates

Guo liang
John
Jun wei
Kianleong
Layyan
Mehman
Nafi

Legends

August 2008
November 2008
December 2008
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
September 2010
April 2011
May 2011
April 2012
May 2012
July 2012
September 2012
October 2012
November 2012

Credits

Designer: Carrie
Basecodes: Lil.queens
Host: photobucket
Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Well, I've been thinking.
How far does this sentence go?
"Do unto what you want others to do unto you."
Or should we try,
"do unto others before they do unto you."

Past few years, I've been blamed for many things that are not my fault.
Things that are because others don't do certain self-reflections before blaming them on me.

Now that I'm facing my end-semester exams, it means so much more than just graduating.
It means an escape from the lousy life I had, cleaning up messes and trying so hard to please someone.
I am starting to think love has to be reciprocated, otherwise, it can't last.
Tried and tested.
Anyone who tried and tested and got other results, let me know yeah?

I think back to the days with Yvonne.
I truly believe everything those shit movies, storybooks, music lyrics and worst of all, fairy tales that LOVE triumphs all.
I think it a joke nowadays.
I do believe though, however, love is blind.
Look at how blind I am to see.

To this day, I keep quiet to make sure some people in my life don't get their reputation ruined.
Look at what happens now.

Display technology and Nanoscience quiz II tomorrow.
It's rather interesting albeit the heavy content.
Well, it's interesting to me.
If there was one type of engineering that would attract me to stay in that line for the rest of my life, it'll be precision/nanotechnology.
Seeing perfection created before your eyes.

Particle accelerator suddenly comes to mind.
lOl.

Hmm. I just played a DotA game.
Quite funny to play treant these days.
I buy 1 quelling blade and 12 tangoes at the start of the game.
And farm entire game. They can't do a thing to me.
When I feel playing, I run around behind them with radiance.
Damn cute.
Troll and Nightstalker and Lightning Revenant were scurrying around like mice in a small basin. TURTLE!

That's all for my blog post today.
Good Game. Well Played. Fuck you!

Alley-oop @ 12:41:00 AM