<body>
The Game

Where 35 seconds happen
Where 81 points happen
Where never meant to be, happens

Where amazing happens

das Coach

Jim Zheng Xin
24-02-1989
Pisces

Loves

Basketball
Chocolate
Milk Tea
Oreo
Chips More
Dota & Maple

Hates

Bugs
School

Wishlist

Finish my revision
Meet kobe
Graduate
Improve my game


Cheers

Talk to Jim


Teammates

Guo liang
John
Jun wei
Kianleong
Layyan
Mehman
Nafi

Legends

August 2008
November 2008
December 2008
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
September 2010
April 2011
May 2011
April 2012
May 2012
July 2012
September 2012
October 2012
November 2012

Credits

Designer: Carrie
Basecodes: Lil.queens
Host: photobucket
Sunday, August 23, 2009

Yesterday night was a fun and fulfilling night out with Mr. John Yang Wu Xi.
Haha.
I was playing DotA the whole day after I woke at 3pm in the afternoon.
Thinking about the not too distant future that I want, I decided I shall literally FORCE myself to study.
I asked him out to study at 1am, at the nearby McDonald's of Woodlands Mart, block 768.
Only to realize that it's raining outside. =.=
A while later, John sms me saying that he has the car and wanna go to the airport to study.
I thought, wow, that's far, but cool, let's go. And I replied.
Off we went, the rain battering on us so hard that we couldn't see the road ahead.
He had to go very slowly on the expressway.
It's lucky that on the expressway after the Sengkang Punggol area that the sky cleared.
Off we went to Singapore Changi Airport. At 3 in the morning!

After munching a nice support of McSpicy Meal, I hit the books.
Finally understood the stupid Mohr's circle that I've been drawing without understanding for a long time.
That made me really happy and I went on the Strains.
Got stuck there a little due to the many equations and my sleepy brain.
Turned to read Warcraft, the Sundering.
And headed home after another small breakfast meal.

We dropped by Chambers at Yishun for a game of DotA before had to head off to work.
I played Lion the Demon Witch while he played Magina the Anti-mage.
I'm such a screwed up Lion.
We lost to a fat Death Prophet and Enchantress.
And I'm yes, still a screwed-up Lion.
Sidenote: I always kenna the logitech mouse at chambers la. Perfect streak.

Headed home to read The Sundering for a bit before retiring to beat when the sun is up.
Woke up in the afternoon and had lunch while watching beauty and the geek.
It's freaking nice show. Not to mention the hot babes too.

And I gathered my stuff and went off to Woodlands Library to study with Mer.
Managed to figure out what chapter 2 and 5 are about.

After a good dinner and a nice window shopping round around Causeway Point, headed home to watch TV, facebook, poop, bathe, ahhhhhhh.

Happy happy!

Alley-oop @ 11:52:00 PM