Wednesday, September 30, 2009
I got a shocking piece of news today.
I remember I was playing DotA.
And my brother exclaimed something about SP student dying overseas.
I went over to the TV and watched the news.
All I thought at that moment was that the safety standards there were too low and another unfortunate student died innocently.
I never thought that student would be someone I know.
So this post is a tribute to Vincent, member of CADC, someone I find is an engaging person to talk to during our "breaks" from classes, self-declared or not.
It's so sudden, and it's someone hard to believe it's reality.
Previously, I received an sms about Celia passing away. The funeral was right beside Venny's blog and I didn't go. I really find it hard to accept. I only just managed to find reasons to believe it is that Celia. I'm sorry Celia. Hope you rest in peace too.
Labels: Rest in peace my friends
Alley-oop @ 4:24:00 AM