Thursday, November 12, 2009
Hi.
I haven't been talking much about basketball recently.
Regular season has started, and I think Cleveland is crap.
I meant, Varejao and Igauskas would have been good starting 4 and 5.
Why let go of Joe Smith? Shaq really isn't ideal, nor is Mo Williams.
Two consecutive seasons of what I think are stupid trades.
Kirk Hinrich would have been a better point guard than Mo.
And Bulls have an excess GOOD pointguard.
Last season's inability to trade expiring contracts in Wally Sczerbiak was stupidity.
I meant, maybe he can contribute a few treys, but what else really? What else?
Letting Varejao play the 5 wouldn't be too bad an idea.
He's improving and gaining confidence as a teammate of LeBron.
True they couldn't stop Dwight, but there are better ways to improve the team other than adding Shaq. Shaq still comments respect, don't get me wrong, but he doesn't fit in this team.
They need to add athletes to play faster paced of basketball.
Twin towers, at least DRobinson was insanely athletic. Look at his muscles, OMG T.T
On the other hand, my dear Lakers made a real good trade on Ron Artest.
I'm sure at this age, Kobe knows how to make new teammates feel at home.
He is no longer a snob who scored 81 points. Yes he still CAN score 81.
KOBE! And Ron ron is HUNGRY~
Spurs got really good acquisition of Antonio McDyess and Theo Ratliff.
Wonder why they aren't playing well.
Maybe Ginobilli isn't as aggressive.
Or Tony Parker is too used to having to carry the team like last year.
Or maybe RJ hasn't gotten used to his new mates.
I'd say give them sometime and they'll be storming thru their schedule.
I'll give 2 words for Celtics - Dangerously good.
Orlando is a better team than Cleveland now, IMO.
Rashard Lewis suspended and VC just came back.
Imagine the terror of a full team. GeeZ =.=
Ryan Anderson is a good pickup in the VC trade.
Shrewed bastards.
Ok. The lousy teams.
I think Sac Kings need to build their team around Tyreke Evans, not Kevin Martin.
He is too small, too much of a pure scorer for a small guy.
AI is an even better passer AND scorer than him.
Sac won't be Champs material for next 10 years.
IMO, they need to find trades for the old guys, package with Kevin Martin for a bunch of nice young people.
Rebuild like Nets, Wolves.
Portland is crazy and lucky, scoring on LaMarcus Aldridge and B.Roy in one single draft, Greg Oden the next and Rudy Fernandez and Jerryd Bayless the next next. If only Bayless can develop into the floor leader like Andre Miller, we have a Dynasty. Starting line-up: Greg Oden, LaMarcus Alridge, Brandon Roy, Rudy Fernandes, Jerryd Bayless. 6th man Travis Outlaw. Argh! Scary.
While they say Thunder is a good young team, I wonder how they can work out.
Maybe when Durant bulks up and starts playing powerforward, yeah, the mismatch is incredible.
Athletic Westbrook, Big SG with James Harden, athletic Jeff Green, big and tall and unstoppable Durant. Argh. I wonder if there's any room to sign Chris Bosh next year.
Nets got a good trade in getting Courtney Lee to play with Devin Harris.
Now they have such a good centre in Brook Lopez developing, they got their main pieces!
If only Yi JianLian wasn't such a humji, playing like a true powerforward, I think they got their pieces. Maybe a LeBron into Nets will make this team really really good.
Timberwolves is really good too. Al Jefferson has to play C for wolves to utilize Kevin Love.
I forgot who they have for SF. Jonny Flynn is a good PG. If Rubio comes back, I think they can send him as trade bait for really good SG SF. Or maybe they can use their cap space to sign a Wade + LeBron. IMBA!
Alley-oop @ 12:24:00 AM