Saturday, January 2, 2010
Ok.
Time to talk about my computer.
Roar.
Mainboard + CPU
AMD x4 965 with Gigabyte MA790FXTA-UD5 $553
Harddisk Drive
Western Digital 1TB Black 3.5" SATA2 $149
Optical Drive
Sony 24x SATA DVDRW Box $ 46
(I've become Sony Fanboy, insisting on using a Sony product whenever I can afford it)Graphics Card
XFX 1GB 4890 (900M) XXX+Hawk PCI-E $309
Chassis
Cooler Master Centurion 5 II $ 89
Power Supply
OCZ ModXStream Pro 600W $139
Memory
OCZ Obsidian DDR3 PC12800/1600MHz 2GBx2 $159
O.S.
Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit $156
Extras
Fan
Cooler Master 120mm with Blue LED $12
Fan
Cooler Master 120mm with Red LED $12
Next, I intend to get a Belkin 8 socket extension cable. I think less than $90.
Razer Imperator, $115.
Baby giving me a free USB port.
Must haves are like that.
Other luxuries include External HDD, Sound card, Speakers, Full HD monitor, Razer Keyboard, upgrade of internet connection. =D
Alley-oop @ 1:08:00 AM