Tuesday, January 5, 2010
Some emo post once in awhile.
Here goes.
One weekend without work.
Well spent with Baby, and with the lame people.
=D
But, this well deserved break never feels enough.
I got a new comp, and I never got the chance to test out with the best games.
It's like, I can't feel the enthusiasm for the games.
Just wanna DotA and improve my skills so I won't be a burden in games with friends.
Obviously, the person I play DotA most with is John.
And I understand he gets frustrated in DotA.
And so, I hate to be the one to make him frustrated and try to control his temper.
So it feels weird to build such a comp, to play DotA =.=
Yesterday night, I made myself relax and try some games.
Or, just that game. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2.
I don't know how to say.
It's like my free time, I should be enjoying.
I struggled through almost 17 years of education, now is my well deserved break before going into army.
I'm like not slacking hard enough.
I don't know what I'm saying.
That's why, my gift is my mouth, not my language. =.=
Next.
Wondering how Johnneh is feeling man.
I can't help but feel like I'm not doing enough as a friend.
ARGH!
Actually, I know I'm not doing enough.
Fuck =.=
Miss Soonwei a bit.
Haven't properly contacted him since his formal ORD.
Hope KL don't screw up again.
Venny seems to be doing well.
Alley-oop @ 1:17:00 AM