<body>
The Game

Where 35 seconds happen
Where 81 points happen
Where never meant to be, happens

Where amazing happens

das Coach

Jim Zheng Xin
24-02-1989
Pisces

Loves

Basketball
Chocolate
Milk Tea
Oreo
Chips More
Dota & Maple

Hates

Bugs
School

Wishlist

Finish my revision
Meet kobe
Graduate
Improve my game


Cheers

Talk to Jim


Teammates

Guo liang
John
Jun wei
Kianleong
Layyan
Mehman
Nafi

Legends

August 2008
November 2008
December 2008
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
September 2010
April 2011
May 2011
April 2012
May 2012
July 2012
September 2012
October 2012
November 2012

Credits

Designer: Carrie
Basecodes: Lil.queens
Host: photobucket
Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Hi bloggie.
Back to talk about some stuff.

Saturday, 20th February.
I had my best pals over for a simple celebration of my coming 21st birthday!
19th February, baby was at my house and after our DotA and minigames session, we made jellies!
So on saturday, baby came early to help me with the preparation and jelly.
Of cos, in the end, I didn't need to do much of the preparations, as my mum, dad and sis helped out alot.
Dad ended up paying for the food, mum for the snacks. Like otah and chicken wings.
They cooked curry to go with the zi char food at night.
I must say, although packing food home from zi char stores aren't really nice, but it feels good to seat around the table eating together.

I had my fair share of worries that the celebration will not be successful, but in the end, I asked myself if everyone would turn up, and deep down, I know they will, which they did.

Pity that SW and Venny had to leave early, and that John got a date with his dad. lOls. Baby had to go home, but she really stretch her curfew to 11pm. That's something.

Sis bought the cake from sweet secrets, with my picture on the cake. =.=
She asked me to email them a photo the night before. =.=

Well. Very unorganized post I know, but, hell. I was just gonna type whatever came to my mind.

NBA!

Trade deadline is over.
Well, here's a few trades I really liked.
Dallas acquiring Brendan Haywood and Caron Butler.
Caron Butler, needless to say, was an upgrade over Josh Howard.
He was inconsistent at best.
Now, Brendan Haywood. That I like.
I meant, I felt that Dampier was getting rickety and a bit sloppy.
Not the defensive and rebounding presence in the past.
I hope Haywood challenges for the Starter spot.

Knicks getting T-Mac.
This is nice.
T-Mac deserves better than a microfracture surgery and a perma broken leg/ankle/toe in Yao.
13 points in 35 seconds. Tell me, WHO ELSE CAN?
He is that good that I believe, without a fucked up injury, he can retire a good player, though a shadow of his former self.
I can't expect everyone to go out with a bang like Michael Jordan, can I?
Knicks are screwed this season anyway.
Might as well let T-Mac play and get some ticket money to fund the luxury tax next year. =X
If he does revive, I'm sure LeBron and Dwayne Wade and Bosh would queue when Walsh looks for free agents. Mid-level exception to T-Mac.
Loveleh! Ok. DREAM!

Cleveland getting Antawn.
I don't know why he is not playing well, but I still believe this is a deadly team.
He is small for a PF, but super tough.
Defense SHOULD not be a problem.
Scoring isn't, never have, never will.

Lucky bitches in Washington got Al Thornton.
He is good la! Wasting his youth there.

Drew Gooden in clips. HUH?
But, LAC do have some really nice and underrated pieces.
They have Eric Gordon, Blake Griffin, Chris Kamen.
Blake and Chris Kamen should do well together.
Eric Gordon is a good scorer, and will develop into a great one.
Though a bit undersized, but he can pass better than Ben Gordon.
Ben Gordon is the first person I can think of who purely scores, and is small.
DeAndre Jordan is a good backup centre. IMO.
Good pick and roll centre, though still a bit raw.
When he learns to find position without the ball, that's where he'll be a super valuable backup, or maybe even a starter!
I'd compare him to a bigger version of David Lee.
Maybe they can even trade away the balding Chris Kamen if he develops!
Is Baron Davis + Chris Kamen for Chris Paul fair?

Up and coming Blazers.
I like them a lot.
But trading for Marcus Camby at the cost of Travis Outlaw?
True, maybe they have to stay in the playoff race.
Gregggggg! Strengthen your legs!
Playing too safely is wrong, but weak legs don't let you go ANYWHERE!
I wanna see the most deadly front court after the current Lakers disband.
Greg Oden, LaMarcus Alridge. Nicolas Batum would do fine as a 3 to this front court.
Jerryd Bayless, please WAKE UP YOUR IDEALS! You are not the star of your college team anymore, so learn to PASS! Too many scoring options, so they need a facilitator.
How can Portland be a Dynasty if Jerryd Bayless's passing is like that?
You can't dynasty with Andre Miller =.= He's ancient by then.

Ok. My favourite trade of the 2010 trade deadline.
CHICAGO BULLS!
Yes, I'm a Derrick Rose, Joakim Noah fan.
Trading Tyrus Thomas was the obvious move.
Heavy contract, 3 PF/SFs in TT, Taj Gibson and James Johnson.
Taj and James Johnson would do fine.
Getting Hakim Warrick was smart.
His play is similar to Tyrus Thomas, more consistent, less powerful though.
Consistency anytime!

I can imagine.
Joakim Noah, Hakim Warrick, Taj Gibson, Dwayne Wade, Derrick Rose.
Keeping Flip Murray(scorer) and Hakim Warrick(tough guy, steals, fastbreak) would be good, bringing James Johnson off the bench.
Or
Joakim Noah, LeBron James, Taj Gibson, maybe a T-Mac/Ronnie Brewer, Derrick Rose.
Imagine, Lebron at the 4 would be deadly.

Some interesting teams to note.
Clippers.
Too many weapons. Any good free agent would mesh well.
Carmelo Anthony in 2011?
MUAHAHAHA!
Kamen Griffin and Jordan rotating the 5 and 4.
Carmelo and Butler 3.
Eric Gordon, Davis and any backup for the 1 and 2.

Timberwolves.
Al Jefferson needs to be traded for a bigger centre.
They are the next triangle offense man!
Kevin Love would fit better in the triangle.
Bring in Marc Gasol from Grizzlies!
Thabeet, Big Al Rudy Gay front court!
Marc Gasol, Kevin Love. Another nice front court.
Trade Rubio for some SF/SG of quality.

Bobcats are also nice, but I can't think of anyways for them to be contenders without extensive luxury taxing.

Golden State should send Monta Ellis elsewhere.
The future is with Stephen Curry, Anthony Morrow.

New Jersey Nets.
Brook Lopez, Yi JianLian, Devin Harris.
Signing some big names should own here.
But, I'm not really interested in them, other than Brook Lopez.

SOMEBODY! SAVE CP3 FROM THE HORNETS!
THEY SUCK! REALLY! David Lee could do well as a PF in NOH.
David West must go =.=

Oaklahoma City Thunder.
Hais.
Kevin Durant is too imba. Surrender.
They really are a good team.
All they need is a tall and athletic centre.
Able to defend, rebound and run the court.
And OKC is on the way to Championship, unless they meet Portland with a developed Greg Oden.

Oh ya, I forgot Orlando.
Dwight's offensive moves seems to be improving ABIT.
I just hope he stops thinking about jumpers and 3pointers.
He just can't dominate that way.
He just needs to develop some decent footwork.

Alley-oop @ 11:08:00 PM