Saturday, February 13, 2010
What's the point of being unhappy?
What's the point of scolding and quarreling?
Let it be.
If my life isn't important in your dictionary, I won't make yours important in mine.
I did tell u subtly since you don't like us to quarrel, you want to talk things out.
BUT YOU DON'T!
Then when I tell you subtly, you don't understand the importance of things.
Gimme a solution!
I promised I'd try to tolerate.
Then today was supposedly, an urgent day of buying things 'cos my mum is making a big fuss of me getting proper clothes. It hasn't been like that for some time, and I don't know the reason, but since she IS my mother, I'm guessing there's probably something going on. I don't know the fuck WHAT, but my mum's acting a bit weird.
Never mind that you told me only yesterday you need collect blog shop clothes today.
I say fine.
Then, the person late, not your fault.
Fine.
So I jolly waited, let your friends dao me and KL.
Then, you had to try on your different coloured clothes that you've tried before like two three times at G2K.
So I waited.
So when finally, shopping for my shirt after KL and I bought the freaking jeans, you started drifting to clothes you wanted.
You stayed where you were when you know I was trying to keep my tone the same.
So applaud your effort, appreciate the attempt.
But it just tells me nothing about me is more important than your wants.
Now your Uni application, you want to discuss with your friends, never mind also.
After all, I won't understand.
Ah. Now you call.
I am unhappy, I never shout, I never do anything. I just told you if you want to avoid a quarrel, don't force me.
You force it out of me, then you don't like that I am angry.
Then you get frustrated that I shout at you?
Why, when you are in the wrong, are you frustrated that people are angry at you?
No remorse?
When I'm in the wrong, I feel enough guilt to make sure I make it up to people.
You are in the wrong.
I tried to talk nicely.
You force things your way.
Then when things don't go your way, you get frustrated.
You shout back.
Ok, you didn't. You raised your voice back.
Remorse?
No.
Then why say sorry?
Because you're sorry?
Then where's the remorse?
Contradicting ain't it?
You expect everybody to understand you.
You don't try to understand anybody.
You expect to understand what you understand, and ignore what you don't.
Then what kind of effort do you put into relationships?
I don't mean just you and me.
You and friends.
You say don't raise the topic.
You think I use John as an example?
Haven't I been your "kor" who gives in every time to you, put in effort for you and then go unappreciated?
Now I'm your boyfriend, don't I give in to you, put in effort for you, and then?
Go unappreciated again.
I already find it sad enough I have to be tactful around my own girlfriend.
Tact, I normally reserve for people who don't mean anything much in my heart.
I don't use tact with John. Not with KL. Not with Venny. Not with Soon Wei.
And in the past, I don't use tact with Long Teng either.
That's why he dislike me being so straightforward.
He was unhappy I used to talk to you so matter-of-fact-ly, because back then you were so naive and happy.
Dammit man. Nobody likes people who points out so outwardly at things like I do.
I do it because I think I owe it to people important to be that I don't hide my feelings and be a hypocrite. I know John appreciates that. I think KL does too.
You? Ask me to share.
Then you don't.
Then you don't like me showing my displeasure.
So I tolerate and tell you nicely.
You abuse it.
Now your mum scolds you, you tell her you looking at things online.
Why DON'T you let her understand you are rushing to look at university things because you heard that it's better to first come first serve?
Tell me which mother wouldn't relent to know that their own child is being matured and thinking about her own future and not procrastinating?
Sure sure, anyone can make a case I'm not a mother, so I wouldn't know.
But let me know which mother wouldn't okay?
NAAAAABEH.
Dulan.
On a happier note.
All-Star weekend is approaching.
I don't know why I am so anticipating it.
Maybe because the well deserved players are all in.
I'm not against Iverson being an all star, I'm against him STARTING.
I agree with the whoever about Legacy Clause.
Iverson has been, is, and will be a legend.
He beat Kobe to the Rookie of the Year award.
Case closed.
But, he is just not performing to a all star starter standard.
Nor should Amare.
My idea of All-Star starter. Think Kobe. Think LeBron.
Fine. Far fetched.
Think Dwayne Wade.
Okay, too much.
Chris Paul. Oh man, too good.
Carmelo, Nowitzki, Duncan, Dwight, Durant, Bosh.
Oh my! I accidentally named 10 people!
Iverson is not unstoppable like them anymore.
Alley-oop @ 12:33:00 AM