Wednesday, March 3, 2010
Mother was right.
I believe in karma.
I have a father and a mother.
Auntie, don't you have a father and a mother?
Don't your daughter have a father and a mother?
Fuck man. My ambitions are not to be rich or famous.
My ambition. SINGULAR. Is to be happy.
Rich or poor.
Preferably rich.
But still, HAPPY, rich or poor.
You want academic results? Here, my result slip.
I have, not good.
You want character conduct?
Ask EVERYONE.
Friends, teachers, colleagues.
I am not without flaws, yet I am well liked.
I wonder why?
Because I stab people in the back?
Or maybe I spit insults in people's face?
Or maybe, I find people's wallet and throw it into a bin, and never walked to that person's house and return him in person and have the door closed on me?
It's probably because I smoke, get drunk, have casual sex, and don't go home at all.
My, I wonder, how my mother actually tolerated such a son?
50 years eh?
50.
Apparently, almost 50 and 55 is such a drastically different type of personality.
Nobody is ever good enough for your children.
You just gotta make do.
Was TX ever good enough for my sis?
Was LT ever going to be good enough for your daughter?
Was Yvonne, LY, Mer, good enough for me, in my mother's opinion?
NO!
Were you good enough for your mother-in-law?
Was your husband good enough for your dad?
NO!
So how did you get married?
You still have a house, a job, 2 good children, are happy, still happy, going to be happy AND old, and instead of appreciating what you have, you're gonna regret what you don't?
What's the future? For all you know, I may get knocked down by a car tomorrow, thinking about what you said today, and all that happened yesterday, in the past, will NOT matter. Oh, and you don't have to worry that your daughter marries a bastard in me, just maybe she may meet a worse bastard and marry that bastard?
Ya, you insult. One day, if your son falls for a girl with better prospects than him, what are you gonna do?
Just like my neighbour =D
The one who mocked others, but met the same fate.
Laughable.
So Kelvin Sim and De Roza were screwed up in their teenaged years, look where they are now? Innova JC Literature Lecturer, another, Head of Department of Humanities, Ahmad Ibrahim Secondary School. They became TEACHERS! Whatever you are!
I am so not gonna get defined.
So it goes back to that question that used to haunt me all the time.
Mercy or justice?
I believe in mercy, unlike you.
Alley-oop @ 11:48:00 PM