Sunday, March 7, 2010
Wanted to post something negative.
But decided I'll keep it more positive.
So, negative first as usual.
Post it and put it behind my back.
Baby's promises are really =.=
Kept for very short while.
Ok, negative stuff over.
Positive.
Let's see, on my birthday itself, baby celebrated with me.
She came to my house after school, and we chatted and slack and play computer.
After that, we went to Aston's at SSC.
The clubsteak rocks!
After sending baby home, I went to John's house.
So we slacked a bit, then went out for supper!
Thomson de Prata House, where I had my usual mogu cheese.
So we went to John's house in the end and I forgot what we did but we did hang out for quite long. If I never remember wrongly.
Only remember got one time went to john's house and stayed over, playing, watching The Mentalist, and joking and reading forum and watching YouTube.
A lot of our old "gay" time.
So it was fun! =D
Ok, something negative, fuck my msn.
Ok, back to something positive.
Baby's post-grad period was rather, busy.
Spent mainly with me.
So, the week following up to Venny's birthday was a heck of research, contacting people and planning the day.
We ended up going to Escape Theme Park on 6th March.
2 hours late for our meeting time.
I was half an hour late. =X
Had lunch at Mac in E!Hub.
Then off to Escape!
Wahaha, it started off damn well, due to my brilliant suggestion of karting first.
The anticipation brought everyone on their toes.
LOLs.
Then the top of the spiral ramp wait for everyone and the race downhill was shiok and fun. Then the one hand challenge, soonwei's "accident" and don't know which noobie knocking into us.
Baby drove me in the twin sitter.
The other 3 lagged behind in crappy karts =.=
Pirate ship was damn funny.
Me, Mer, KL, enjoy like siao.
Then we see Venny and SW, holding on for dear life.
But Venny enjoyed too. LoLs, but he says enough excitement for one day.
Inverter and the space shot thingy disappeared. =(
So left with the superman de which I nearly fell asleep cos the floating sensation too relaxing.
Stupid Venny and Soon Wei attack KL and me de slippers. LMAOs.
So after that, Wet and Wild! The big splash!
For some funny reason, I was moderately wet all the attempts except for the last one, where I took the backseat behind Venny.
Like, tidal wave la!
I kena all!
So we ended the day in Chambers!
I shall not mention the thrashing in DotA, but we had fun playing Left 4 Dead 2.
Venny looked like he was having some savage pleasure using the chainsaw. lOls!
Tomorrow, we're going beef noodle outing with Venny.
Alice in Wonderland 3D probably.
Alley-oop @ 11:46:00 PM