Saturday, September 4, 2010
Okay. It's a long long long long time since I last blogged.
So, I'm a NSF.
She went with my family for enlistment day and I think she had fun going to Tekong, which otherwise she would never have went to.
I was D3309. Bunk buddy Edmund.
But I got along best with Swee Hao and Zhen Ge.
My temper got better, but what I really learned was that I really love and need having Merlyn Quak in my life. I miss her everyday of my NS life, even though right now, I'm like working in a normal routine day job.
Our relationship has improved, but I still question it.
There are a lot things I need to know about her, and now I'm seeing some stuff that I don't really like. I expected it, yet, I really don't like it.
I really which to have a fantasy relationship, but either this world just doesn't allow, or that she is not the one.
I really still believe in happily-ever-afters.
I need a break soon.
Hopefully I can qualify and get annual leave with her for a short break together, maybe spend time at chalet and relax ourselves, talk. With nobody else to talk to and nothing else to be distracted with, we'll probably know better.
Alley-oop @ 12:17:00 PM