<body>
The Game

Where 35 seconds happen
Where 81 points happen
Where never meant to be, happens

Where amazing happens

das Coach

Jim Zheng Xin
24-02-1989
Pisces

Loves

Basketball
Chocolate
Milk Tea
Oreo
Chips More
Dota & Maple

Hates

Bugs
School

Wishlist

Finish my revision
Meet kobe
Graduate
Improve my game


Cheers

Talk to Jim


Teammates

Guo liang
John
Jun wei
Kianleong
Layyan
Mehman
Nafi

Legends

August 2008
November 2008
December 2008
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
September 2010
April 2011
May 2011
April 2012
May 2012
July 2012
September 2012
October 2012
November 2012

Credits

Designer: Carrie
Basecodes: Lil.queens
Host: photobucket
Friday, May 11, 2012

So stressed out these days. Looking for jobs, questioning everything.
I don't even get the playoffs excitement much anymore.
Went for an admin job with HSBC Insurance HQ.
Who knew I'd end up looking for a white-collared admin job?
It's a 6 month contract and hopefully I can balance it with SIM.

With that $1800, I am gonna.....
Buy an iPod or iTouch or iPhone.
T-Jays 3 Earpiece unless someone gives me a better recommendation.
More office wear.

Then I'll invite Encik Ong out to dinner. Hope it doesn't cost too much =(
But he's a great guy and I really should give him a treat.

Oh, I just remembered.
My HTC Touch 2 is dying on me.
September is when I can renew my plan and get a phone.
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE let me last until September
I want a good phone.
i5 or S3.

I am really dirt broke now.
Totally overspent my last 3SG pay.

I miss my 120 boys.

I should re-psyche myself for NBA.
So funny to talk to Gerard, Darryl and Shawn about soccer.
Arsenal, Liverpool and Man U.

Hur. Manchester United.
Hur hur.
Memories.

NBA! Seriously, Kobe falling sick in game 6.
WTF mate.

Is he gonna pull off a Jordan?
His flu game.

I wish I was richer.
Then I would be able to sit inside Staples Centre at least once while Kobe is still team captain.
Maybe I would be rewarded with a superstar performance to watch.

This Lakers team is really good.
If they can sign Lamar for some veteran's minimum or something, it'll be fantastic.
That wuss, crying about being traded.
Geez. Learn from Pau man.

George Karl is really a damn good coach.
I really wasn't a fan of Phil Jackson, other than his triangle offense.

I'm not organized in my post anymore.
Don't know what the fuck I'm typing.
5am.
Ya. I've been having this kinda sleep pattern for that long.
Hell, fucking off.

Alley-oop @ 5:09:00 AM