Friday, October 19, 2012
Long day at work as usual.
Woke late.
Barely made the bus.
Everyday I am just trying to get through the hours.
Too much junk to do.
If people actually bother with the proper procedures, things would be fine.
But people don't, and that's what makes my work so troublesome.
After work, I went harbourfront meet Jared for tailoring.
Black shirt.
Not really my style, but he's fabrics are so boring.
Maybe a few more office wear and I should start tailoring the good stuff.
Maybe at That Shirt Shop.
Maybe in Grandcity.
That Shirt Shop is really expensive, but it's really nice.
Grandcity, I heard, is boring.
Hope Kash can bring me to the Lucky Plaza one and get some good price.
Tailor a few at one go.
Bought lots of shoes at the Takashimaya Branded Sale thing.
Two Lacoste and one don't know what brand, but all of them are fantastic.
When you no longer bother to save for your future, you just whack.
Muahaha.
Haircut soon.
I need to get more shirts, alter pants, maybe buy one or two pairs or pants that can pseudo formal.
And I'm almost done revamping my wardrobe.
Should call the doctor and ask if they do the ear piercings.
Wonder who's free to go shopping with me on Saturday.
Really tired to keep going town on Sundays
Alley-oop @ 12:34:00 AM